HASAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HSBA) is, in every sense of the word, an incredible place. Students love the faculty, the classes, and the opportunities, simply because they are amongst the best in the country. HSBA is a place where experiences that can’t be found anywhere else in the world take birth. It is a great privilege for students to continually study under the most knowledgeable people in their fields, including judges of the superior courts and senior advocates. Even though life at HSBA can be more rigorous and demanding than other law colleges in Pakistan, most students wouldn’t trade their years here for anywhere else.
HSBA prepares its students to meet the world with energy and knowledge. A HSBA education teaches students to think, to analyze, to question, and to consider.
What ultimately set HSBA apart are the people that comprise its community. Every student has a unique story to tell. HSBA is amazing because it gathers diverse and remarkable individuals together for the same ultimate purpose: to learn, to grow, to thrive, and to discover themselves.
The vision of HSBA is:
To be a world leader in business education, research and engagement, helping to create a better global society. To be recognized as a progressive and connected community for thought leadership on the international business stage.
Developing effective and responsible leaders by creating insightful knowledge and inspiring minds in dialogue with the world around us.
Transform Lives Through Knowledge Creation & Sharing. We follow university founder Russell Conwell’s mission to provide an affordable gateway to advanced knowledge for a diverse group of talented and determined students and other stakeholders by:
- Providing competency-driven education, a core component of our growth and success.
- Leveraging our knowledge and resources to provide experiential learning, immersion and other collaboration opportunities with our programs across the university and our partners around the world.
- Offering the best professional development and career management opportunities for our students through the Center for Student Professional Development.
- Committing to continuous improvement through stakeholder engagement, industry relations, and assurance of learning across all programs to ensure our curricula provide the best possible return on students’ educational investment.
- Engaging in pioneering research to advance knowledge and to develop scholars through rigorous academic and practice-oriented doctoral education.
- Linking our education, research and outreach efforts to the driving forces of our economy – information technology, globalization, innovation, entrepreneurship and to provide high-quality education and student services in traditional and digital learning environments.
- Fostering the growth of faculty and staff through professional development plans and programs.
Our vision, mission and values guide our teaching, research, service and administration. We value:
- Excellence in teaching, research and school management.
- Innovation and creative
- Entrepreneurial implementation of ideas.
- Ethical practices and respect for diversity and inclusion.
- Building partnerships with the communities that we serve.